ZO Medical Retinol Skin Brightener Evens Skin Tone!
ZO Medical Medical Retinol Skin Brightener (formerly Brightamax and Brightenex) is a treatment formulated to help reduce skin discoloration and even skin tone and is Indicated to treat hyperpigmentation and sun damage. This product can be used on the face and body!
ZO Medical Retinol Skin Brightener Features & Benefits:
- Available in 1% or 0.5% Retinol
- Microencapsulated retinol and vitamin C brightens and fades existing pigmentation
- Multi-antioxidant complex defends skin against environmental stressors to prevent future signs of skin damage and aging
- Soothes and reduces the appearance of redness caused by post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Hydrators and barrier replenishers keep skin smooth, soft and supple
- Non-Hydroquinone formulation can be used without interruption
- High potency retinol and ascorbic acid-2 glucoside – Break up existing pigmentation and increases cell turnover to rapidly brighten and even skin tone
- Glutathione, soy isoflavones, and N-acetyl glucosamine – Prevent new age spots and uneven color
- Stachys Officinalis – Helps block melanin production by blocking messengers triggering melanogenesis
- Vitamins C and E – Provide antioxidant properties