Fade those Acne Scars with Silagen!
Silagen Acne Scar + Spot Corrector helps to smooth skin texture while lightening and brightening spots and scars left by acne.
Silagen Acne Scar + Spot Corrector contains ReTex-5 technology that allows multiple targeted ingredients to coexist in one formula while remaining active and stable and features a combination of powerful ingredients such as Silicone, Vitamin C, Bakuchiol, and Azelaic Acid. This silky product can improve skin texture and fade dark or red spots to ensure a smoother, more even skin tone.
Silagen® Acne Scar and Spot Corrector is designed to be used in the management of post-acne scars and hyperpigmentation.
Silagen Acne Scars Features & Benefits:
- Helps fade acne scars
- Helps lighten and brighten skin
- Improves the look of PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
- Creates a protective barrier to manage and reduce scarring
- Helps the look of brown and red pigmentation
- Improves the look of melasma
- Soft, silky feel – not sticky
- 10% Azelaic Acid – Helps to lighten dark spots and reduce redness due to inflammation.
- Bakuchiol – An alternative to retinol used to stimulate collagen production.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate and L-Ascorbic Acid) – Powerful antioxidant that helps to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Licorice Root Extract – Inhibits melanin production and helps clear excess melanin already present.
- Medical Grade Silicone Gel – Gold standard for scar treatment and prevention. Recommended as first-line treatment in the International Guidelines for Scar Management.
Looking for the best scar management product to help heal scars faster? Silagen is the #1 Scar Management System for injuries and post-surgical scars.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product used to improve the look of scars?
This product should be used to improve the look of acne scars, PIH (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation). For scars due to injury or surgery use Silagen 100% Silicone Gel.
Do I need to acclimate to this product?
Yes, we recommend using it at first only at night, and not mixing it with other products with the same benefits. After a week, increase to twice a day.
Can this product help with ice pick scars and rolling scars?
Yes, we recommend using this product after you have your acne scars treated with Microneedling or punch excision. This product will help your scars heal better after those treatments.
Why do I need to use SPF while using this product?
You should use SPF daily regardless, but this product contains Azelaic Acid and Vitamin C, which are strong ingredients that help to exfoliate the skin leaving it more prone to sunburns.
How long should I keep the product on?
It would be best if you kept SIlagen Acne Scars on your skin for a minimum of 6 hours daily to improve the appearance of scars.
Silagen Acne Scar + Spot Corrector is only available from Physician’s Offices, it is not available in stores. Get yours at Rejuvent Skincare and see how much brighter your skin can look!