The Best Brightening Cleanser for Brighter, Smoother Skin!
The Revision Skincare Brightening Facial Wash is a powerhouse cleanser! It removes dirt, oil, and makeup to gently exfoliate the skin and naturally brighten your complexion.
This ultra-rich brightening cleanser contains glycolic acid, and salicylic acid which gently exfoliates the skin, removes dead surface cells and lifts away makeup, debris and impurities, leaving the skin feeling clean, smooth and primed, enabling better penetration of your other anti-aging skin care products.
Revision Skincare Brightening Facial Wash Features & Benefits:
- Contains Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids and brightening botanicals – removes the day’s impurities, leaving skin clean and hydrated
- Brightens skin – contains radiant-boosting Vitamin C, and extracts of Licorice and Lily
- Exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin
- Antioxidant benefits – Contains White Tea Extract and Vitamin E
- Cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content
Brightening Cleanser Ingredient Highlights:
- Salicylic Acid – A natural, oil-soluble Beta-Hydroxy Acid that deeply cleans pores and exfoliates dead surface cells
- Glycolic Acid – An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead skin cells and improves skin texture
- Sucrose Laurate – A natural surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content
- Vitamin C, Licorice, and Lily Extract – Naturally brighten skin
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – Nourishes and restores moisture to the skin
- White Tea Extract – Provides antioxidant protection against environmental damage that can lead to premature signs of aging
Suitable for all skin types, except dry or sensitive.
Brightening Facial Wash Frequently Asked Questions:
Which skin types should use this cleanser? Brightening Facial Wash can be used by most skin types, including normal, mature, pigmented, acne-prone, combination and oily skin. Those with sensitive skin should use caution as this cleanser does contain Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid, which can be irritating to sensitive skin. It should not be used to remove eye makeup.
Which ingredients in the Brightening Cleanser are used to brighten the skin? Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid help to brighten the skin through surface exfoliation. The brightening cleanser also naturally brightens the skin with Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Licorice and Lily Extract.
What are the cleansing agents in Brightening Facial Wash? Cocamidopropyl Betaine, derived from Coconut, and Sucrose Laurate are the main cleansing agents or surfactants in Brightening Facial Wash. They are both gentle and suitable for most skin types.
Will this cleanser make me sensitive to sunlight? Yes. Glycolic Acid and Salicylic Acid exfoliate the top layer of skin, making it more sensitive to sunlight. It is important to protect skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays when using products that contain acids.
Why is it important to use a cleanser with exfoliants? Exfoliation removes dead and dehydrated cells from the surface of the skin, brightening and smoothing it and enabling better penetration of other anti-aging products.
Does Revision Skincare have other exfoliating cleansers?
Yes. Revision Skincare also offers the Papaya Enzyme Cleanser, which is more suitable for sensitive, dry skin types.
What Spa Treatments do you recommend for patients with hyperpigmentation and discoloration?
At Rejuvent Medical Spa in Scottsdale, we recommend Chemical Peels, and FotoFacial IPL. These treatments can resurface the skin, fade pigmentation, brighten the skin and improve skin texture, discoloration, red and brown spots. After these treatments, while your skin heals, you should use a gentle cleanser to avoid irritation from the glycolic and salycilic acids.