Brightens Your Skin, Reduces Fine Lines and Offers Great Antioxidant Protection!
Vitamin C Lotion 15% and 30% are formulated with the most advanced form of Vitamin C for healthy, radiant skin. These lightweight lotions contain THD Ascorbate, an extremely stable and effective form of Vitamin C. This Revision Skincare product is great for all skin types and it is time-released for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation, even on sensitive skin.
The Revision Skincare Vitamin C Lotion helps even out skin tone and brightens dull complexions, helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and moisturizes the skin as well as provides antioxidant protection.
Revision Skincare Vitamin C Features & Benefits:
- Contains THD Ascorbate, a highly stabilized, very powerful form of Vitamin C
- Brightens dull skin
- Provides a full line-up of antioxidants, including Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Moisturizes and conditions skin with Squalane
- 1.0 fl oz airless pump
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate) – A very stabilized form of Vitamin C. Brightens the skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Squalane – Infuses moisture into the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) – Oil-soluble antioxidant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – Provides strong antioxidant benefits.
This product is also available in 15% and 30% formulations. The Vitamin C 15% product contains 15% THD Ascorbate (vitamin C) and the 30% product contains 30% THD Ascorbate (vitamin C). To choose your Vitamin C strength to select the product on the drop-down above
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Vitamin C So Important?
It’s one of the most powerful antioxidants as it protects the skin from damage from the sun and environmental pollution, helps combat free radicals damage which can break down your collagen and result in wrinkles and sagging skin, and also helps brighten the skin and improves tone and texture.
Does this Product Contain Other Antioxidants?
Yes, it also contains CoQ10 and Vitamin E.
When Should You Use Vitamin C?
You should apply it day and night after cleansing your skin. This product can be mixed with Retinol or your Revision Skincare moisturizer such as DEJ Face Cream, Intellishade TruPhysical and Intellishade Original or Matte.