A.G.E. Interrupter High-Concentration Mature Skin Treatment
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter is an advanced anti-aging treatment specially formulated for mature skin. A.G.E Interrupter fights the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.), a major factor of the natural aging process. This anti-aging cream fights wrinkles and loss of firmness. This unique moisturizing cream is formulated with a potent advanced formulation to improve the appearance of wrinkling and restore the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process.
SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter Features & Benefits:
- Stops the formation of advanced glycation end-products
- Visually improves signs of aging such as wrinkles, loss of firmness, and a crepy, thinning appearance
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the look of skin firmness
- Provides intensive, long-lasting hydrationComforts dry, aging skin
- Paraben-free, alcohol-free, and dye-free
What is Glycation?
Glycation, a major factor of intrinsic aging, occurs when excess sugar molecules bind to collagen and elastin fibers and prompt the formation of advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.). As a result, glycated collagen and elastin fibers lose the ability to function normally, and the body cannot break them down and replace them, leading to severe wrinkling of the skin.
- 4% Blueberry Extract – Naturally derived and both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient helps fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity
- 30% Proxylane™ – Designed to help support skin’s own G.A.G. synthesis and restore water and nutrients to skin. “The best way to explain this anti-wrinkle ingredient is that it’s like a super highway, guiding nourishing molecules to sections of skin that need a little TLC. Proxylane™ helps plump up areas of the skin that are losing critical volume. – SkinCeuticals, L’Oréal”
- 0.2% Phytosphingosine – A naturally occurring chemical that facilitates skin’s natural barrier repair process and helps protect the skin’s barrier by alleviating the discomfort associated with dry, aging skin