TNS Eye Repair contains growth factors, peptides, antioxidants and vitamins to address the delicate skin around your eyes!
Dr. Bomer’s tip: “The natural state of our skin is dynamic in that it is actively making new skin every day. It is in a constant state of renewing itself and shedding the outer layer. Hence our skin is always in a cycle of destruction and repair. We make collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid every day and at the same time our skin has enzymes that are degrading collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. As we age the proteins that help us to regenerate new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid decrease which why the TNS products can be so helpful. TNS contains the human proteins that we need to help shift our skin cycle into greater repair leading to a younger skin state. This marries well with retinol and glycolic which also stimulate new skin to develop.” – Kelly Bomer, MD
TNS Eye Repair Features & Benefits:
- Growth factors and peptides work synergistically to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Hydrates the fragile skin around the eyes
- Increases firmness
TNS Eye Repair Ingredient Highlights:
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) – A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – A synthetic peptide that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – A synthetic tripeptide that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- Tocopheryl Acetate – A stabilized ester of vitamin E that is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Retinyl Palmitate – A natural lipid soluble form of retinol.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin – This combination of ingredients reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Boron Nitride – Optimizes the optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and discolorations to enhance skin appearance.
TNS Eye Repair is included in Dr. Bomer’s Anti-Aging Video Series: HyperHydration and Nightly Glazing to watch the video click in the Video Tab.