Rejuvenate the Delicate Skin Under Your Eyes!
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair contains growth factors, peptides, antioxidants and vitamins to address the delicate skin around your eyes!
TNS Eye Repair includes TNS® growth factors, peptides, vitamins A, C, and E to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, and texture, and to help support the skin around the eyes. Additionally this product has unique ingredients to help improve the appearance of dark circles.
Dr. Bomer’s tip: “The natural state of our skin is dynamic in that it is actively making new skin every day. It is in a constant state of renewing itself and shedding the outer layer. Hence our skin is always in a cycle of destruction and repair. We make collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid every day and at the same time our skin has enzymes that are degrading collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid. As we age the proteins that help us to regenerate new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid decrease which why the TNS products can be so helpful. TNS contains the human proteins that we need to help shift our skin cycle into greater repair leading to a younger skin state. This marries well with retinol and glycolic which also stimulate new skin to develop.” – Kelly Bomer, MD
TNS Eye Repair Features & Benefits:
- Growth factors and peptides work synergistically to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps reduce the appearance of dark circles
- Hydrates the fragile skin around the eyes
- Increases firmness
TNS Eye Repair Ingredient Highlights:
- Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) – A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized combination of multiple natural messenger proteins.
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – A synthetic peptide that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – A synthetic tripeptide that helps improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate – A stable, lipid-soluble ester form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C).
- Tocopheryl Acetate – A stabilized ester of vitamin E that is an antioxidant and free-radical scavenger.
- Retinyl Palmitate – A natural lipid-soluble form of retinol.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide and Chrysin – This combination of ingredients reduces the appearance of dark circles.
- Boron Nitride – Optimizes the optical diffusion effect of light, which lessens the visibility of dark circles and discolorations to enhance skin appearance.
TNS Eye Repair is included in Dr. Bomer’s Anti-Aging Video Series: HyperHydration and Nightly Glazing to watch the video click on the Video Tab.
TNS Eye Repair Frequently Asked Questions
What is TNS?
A mixture of human growth factors, cytokines, antioxidants, and matrix proteins.
What are Growth Factors?
Growth factors are natural substances made by skin cells and are responsible for supporting the repair of damaged skin, making components that provide firmness and elasticity to the skin while helping to maintain skin’s protective functions. They are not growth hormones. Learn more about Growth Factors at Rejuvent Medical Spa.
What peptides are included in this product?
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. Both are synthetic peptides that help the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Is TNS Eye Repair safe to use on eyelids?
It is not recommended to the eyelids because the product can migrate to the eyes and cause irritation. TNS Eye Repair formulation with Growth factors, peptides, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Retinol should be used on crows feet and under the eyes to address issues such as wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, discoloration, and pigmentation.
When and where should I apply TNS Eye Repair?
You should apply TNS Eye Repair twice a day, morning and evening. Apply it after applying treatment products and before applying a moisturizer. Apply a thin layer to the skin underneath the eyes and outside of the eye corners (the crow’s feet). Avoid the eyelids area.