Body Smoothing for a More Toned Skin
ZO Skin Health Body Smoothing Crème targets what is happening underneath the surface of the skin and provides a toning effect to smooth the skin and restore the skin’s hydration!
ZO Body Smoothing Crème is a skin treatment that is clinically proven to tone and smooth the appearance of the skin helping improve the look of “orange peel” skin. This body lotion is formulated with advanced ingredients such as Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Carnitine, Plankton Extract, and moisturizing agents that help to renew and rejuvenate and improve skin texture, resulting in a smoother, more refined complexion.
The ZO Skin Health Body Smoothing Crème is suitable for all skin types and can be used on various body areas, including thighs, buttocks, stomach, and arms. Its lightweight yet deeply nourishing texture allows for quick absorption, leaving no greasy residue behind. With regular use, you can expect visible improvements in skin tone, texture, and overall firmness, unveiling skin that feels incredibly soft, supple, and revitalized.
ZO Skin Health Body Smoothing Crème Features & Benefits:
- Minimizes the look of “orange peel” skin
- Helps to firm the skin and improves skin texture
- Helps restore the skin’s hydration
- Light, quick-absorbing formulation
- Complements in-office treatments
- Plankton extract: Helps provide a slimming and toning effect
- Caffeine, Coenzyme A, and Carnitine: Aids in minimizing the visible signs of “orange peel” skin
- Chondrus Crispus (carrageenan) Extract: Visibly improves the appearance of skin texture and of “orange peel” skin
- Methylsilanol Carboxymethyl Theophylline Alginate: Minimizes the appearance of thigh contour
- Phosphatidylcholine: Aids in minimizing the visible signs of “orange peel” skin
- Saccharide Isomerate: Minimizes new “nightly” fat deposits from accumulating
- Glycerin, Betaine, and Vitamin E: Keeps skin hydrated
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product clinically proven to improve skin texture?
Yes. ZO conducted a third-party independent study with the following results:
- Statistically significant reduction in thigh circumference at 3 standardized locations, without alteration to diet + exercise.
- Statistically significant decrease in dimpling for smoother skin.
- Statistically significant reduction in cellulite among 68% of subjects, who presented with moderate to severe cellulite.
- 95% of subjects saw improvement in the appearance of their body skin.
- 86% of subjects said their skin was smoother.
The independent, third-party clinical study of 22 female subjects, ages 34 to 46 years old, to assess the efficacy potential of Body Smoothing Crème. Subjects applied Body Smoothing Crème twice a day for 56 consecutive days. Subjects were evaluated at 28 and 56 days.
What is cellulite and how is it formed?
Cellulite refers to the dimpled or lumpy appearance of the skin, commonly found on the thighs, buttocks, and sometimes on the abdomen. It is caused by the underlying structure of connective tissue and fat deposits beneath the skin’s surface.
Cellulite occurs when fat cells push against the connective tissue, creating a bumpy texture. The connective tissue fibers hold the fat cells in place. However, in areas with cellulite, these fibers can become tight and inflexible, pulling down on the skin and creating the characteristic dimpling effect (orange peel texture).
Can this cream be applied after in-office skin treatments that minimize cellulite?
Yes. After the skin has healed apply it twice a day to complement office treatments like BodyFX, Aveli, Emtone, Cellfina, and Cellulase.
Did you know that 85 to 98% of women say that “orange peel” skin is one of the most intolerable skin imperfections? The Body Smoothing Creme is here to tackle the challenge and help your skin smooth out those unsightly bumps! Try ZO Body Smoothing Creme today and see how much smoother your skin can be!
Shop ZO products at Rejuventt Skincare and find products to rejuvenate your skin.