XeraCalm Nutrition Balm 48 Hydration
Avene XeraCalm Nutrition Balm is your ultimate solution for dry, irritated, and sensitive skin. This dermatologist-recommended balm is clinically proven to nourish and provide intense hydration for up to 48 hours. It helps soothe discomfort like tighteness, and flakiness and replenishes your skin’s natural defenses. Say goodbye to dryness and hello to a healthier, more radiant complexion with Avene XeraCalm Nutrition Balm.
Avene XeraCalm Nutrition Balm provides deep and lasting hydration, replenishing your skin’s moisture levels and making it feel soft and nourished. The lightweight, non-greasy formula ensures a comfortable application that is quickly absorbed by the skin. No residue is left behind, allowing you to enjoy the benefits without any inconvenience. This Nutrition Balm can be used by the entire family, even newborn babies!
Avene XeraCalm Nutrition Balm Features & Benefits:
- Targets the root causes of skin dryness
- Fortifies your skin’s natural barrier, providing long-lasting relief
- Soothes dryness, tightness, and flakiness
- Calms irritation and redness
- Provides deep hydration leaving your skin feeling soft, supple, and revitalized
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula ensures a comfortable and residue-free application
- Suitable for the entire family. From infants to adults, everyone can benefit from its nourishing properties.
- Milk Thistle Oil – Boosts ceramide synthesis to support skin barrier health to lock in moisture and combat skin dryness
- Niacinamide – Helps strengthen the skin barrier and supports the skin’s 3 essential lipids: ceramides, cholesterol, and omegas to promote a healthy skin barrier
- Avene Thermal Spring Water – Clinically shown by 150 studies to soothe, soften, and calm the skin
- Fragrance-free, soap-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, wheat-free, mineral-oil free, silicone-free, silica-free, ethoxylated agents-free, aluminum-free, talc-free, mercury-free, eco-friendly, non-comedogenic.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Nutrition Balm and AD Lipid-Replenish Cream?
The Avene AD Lipid-Replenish Cream is formulated for dry and itchy skin. The Nutrition Balm does not address itching.
What cleansers are recommended with the XeraCalm products?
Use with Avene XeraCalm AD Lipid Replenishing Cleansing Oil to help soothe your skin and maximize your treatment. Or use the XeraCalm Shower Cream.
The XeraCalm Nutrition Balm replaced the TriXera Balm.
Shop Avene at Rejuvent Skincare and find the perfect product for your sensitive skin.