Cleans, Nourishes + Replenishes Lipids
Avene XeraCalm Nutrition Shower Cream is a nourishing cream that cleans the skin, removing dirt and excess oil from the skin while replenishing lipids to restore hydration. Specially crafted for sensitive and dry skin, this luxurious shower cream delivers a unique blend of soothing ingredients to cleanse and nourish your skin removing the sensation of tight skin. Immerse yourself in a shower experience that goes beyond cleanliness, providing comfort and hydration with every use.
XeraCalm Nutrition Shower Cream lathers into a creamy foam to help remove debris without drying or irritating the skin. Experience the benefits of deep hydration as the shower cream replenishes your skin’s moisture balance leaving it supple and revitalized after each use.
XeraCalm Nutrition Shower Cream Features & Benefits:
- Cleanses without stripping the skin
- Helps soothe and hydrate skin
- Can be used on the face and the entire body
- Helps strengthen the skin barrier
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and free of parabens and fragrances
- Oncology safe
- Milk Thistle Oil – Helps to support skin barrier health and lock in moisture and combat skin dryness by boosting ceramide synthesis
- Niacinamide – Helps strengthen the skin barrier and supports the skin’s 3 essential lipids: ceramides, cholesterol, and omegas to promote a healthy skin barrier.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water – Soothes, softens, calms and cools the skin
- Soap-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, alcohol-free, silicone-free, wheat-free, mineral-oil free, silicone-free, silica-free, Ethoxylated Agents-Free, aluminum-free, talc-free, mercury-free, eco-friendly, non-comedogenic.
PRO Tip: Cleanse with lukewarm water as hot water can dry out the skin more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Nutrition Shower Cream and AD Lipid-Replenish Cleansing Oil?
The Avene AD Lipid-Replenish Cleansing Oil is a foaming oil formulated for dry itchy and sensitive skin. The Nutrition Shower Cream is a creamy cleanser for dry and sensitive skin, but it does not address itching.
What moisturizers are recommended with the XeraCalm products?
Use the XeraCalm Nutrition Balm for dry and sensitive skin, or the XeraCalm AD Lipid-Replenishing Cream for dry, sensitive and itchy skin.
Can this product be used on the face?
Yes, it can be used on the entire body, including the face.
Shop and save on Avene products at Rejuvent Skincare to complete your sensitive skin regimen.