Exfoliate Your Body with Glycolic Acid
Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion is a daily body lotion that uses the strength of Glycolic Acid to exfoliate the skin on your body and help smooth away bumps, rough skin, and texture. This body lotion is great at treating Keratosis Pilaris, which are rough patches and tiny bumps on the skin.
Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion Glytone contains 17.5% free glycolic acid to exfoliate dull, dead skin, and nourish and rejuvenate your skin.
Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion Features & Benefits:
- Helps smooth away rough bumps and dry patches
- Treats Keratosis Pilaris
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots due to sun exposure
- Softens and smooths skin
- Rejuvenates and retexturizes the skin
- Glycolic Acid – Exfoliates dead surface skin cells, helping to smooth rough bumps and dry patches.
17.5 free acid value (PFAV™) of Glycolic Acid
- Glycerin – Adds moisture to the skin
- Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum – Helps provide a protective skin barrier and lock in moisture.
- Allantoin – Helps increase smoothness while nourishing and soothing skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should use this body lotion?
Anyone wishing for softer skin and better skin texture on their body can use this lotion. With continued use, this lotion helps retexturizes the skin, and smoothes and softens the skin.
Where should I apply this body lotion?
You should apply it all over your body avoiding the face.
When should I apply this product?
Apply in after washing with Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash. Apply daily to arms, back, legs, belly, buttocks, and other parts of your body that has rough, dull skin. Do not apply on the face.
Do not apply right after shaving or laser hair removal.
Why should I use sunscreen when using this product?
This product contains glycolic acid which makes the skin more vulnerable to sunburns.