Rejuvenate Your Hands as You Sleep!
Take time off your hands with Revision Skincare LumiquinBrightening Treatment for Younger Looking Hands, a rejuvenating nighttime formula packed with powerful anti-aging ingredients and antioxidants. Lumiquin brightens the delicate skin on your hands, smooths the texture and deeply moisturizes to rejuvenate and improve some of the aging effects.
Lumiquin Features & Benefits:
- Enhances skin’s moisture level so hands look smoother
- Supports skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Brightens the skin and minimizes the appearance of imperfections
- Great on cuticles too!
- Diacetyl Boldine. Helps brighten skin.
- Licorice Root Extract. Increases skin’s radiance.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate). Brightens skin and provides antioxidant benefits.
- Biosaccharide Gum-1 & Hyaluronic Acid. Provides immediate and long-lasting moisturization.
- Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Extract. Minimizes stress-related signs of skin aging.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This product is featured in an Anti-Aging Series video featuring Dr. Kelly Bomer. Watch the video by clicking on the Video Tab. (on the left side)
Keep Lumiquin on your nightstand and apply it on your hands every night right before going to bed!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the Best Medical Spa skin treatment to help rejuvenate hands?
At Rejuvent Scottsdale, we recommend Chemical Peels, FotoFacial IPL, and PRP Treatments in conjunction with Lumiquin.
Some patients benefit from volumizing dermal fillers injections (such as Juvéderm and Restylane). At Rejuvent, our facial plastic surgeons perform all injections themselves and have achieved amazing results for their hand rejuvenation patients.
What is a must-have product to keep your hands young looking?
You must apply broad-spectrum sun protection to your hands every day, even on cloudy days! The sun is the number one culprit for the damage you see on your hands now, and the damage that is yet to come. You can improve the existing damage and prevent further damage with the Revision Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF50 (or another broad-spectrum SPF), apply it daily and protect your hands!