Treat Your KP with Best-selling Products
Glytone KP Kit includes the Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash, Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion, and a shower Pouf that works together to improve the skin on your body. Together these products help smooth away bumps, rough skin, and texture. This 2-step kit is a great treatment for Keratosis Pilaris, which are rough patches and tiny bumps on the skin, it also helps with body acne and dullness.
Glytone Exfoliating Body Lotion contains 17.5% free acid value Glycolic Acid. The Exfoliating Body Wash contains 8.8% free acid value Glycolic Acid.
Glytone KP Kit Features & Benefits:
- Body Wash and Body Lotion duo provides a synergistic effect for fast, visible results
- Reduces the appearance of rough skin and scaly patches
- Treats Keratosis Pilaris and body acne
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots due to sun exposure
- Softens and smooths skin
- Rejuvenates and retexturizes the skin
- Glycolic Acid – Exfoliates dead surface skin cells, helping to smooth rough bumps and dry patches.
17.5 free acid value (PFAV™) of Glycolic Acid
- Glycerin – Adds moisture to the skin
- Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum – Helps provide a protective skin barrier and lock in moisture.
- Allantoin – Helps increase smoothness while nourishing and soothing skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should use this kit?
This is especially recommended for Keratosis Pilaris, body acne, and rough skin, but anyone wishing for softer skin and better skin texture on their body can use this kit. With continued use, this kit helps retexturizes the skin, and smoothes and softens the skin.
Where should I apply this body lotion?
You should apply it all over your body avoiding the face.
How should I apply these products?
Squirt an amount of the wash into the shower pouf and massage over the entire body, working into a rich lather. Use once a day, or as directed by your physician. Concentrate on areas of the body that are the roughest and driest. Rinse thoroughly, and pat dry. Apply the lotion daily to the arms, back of hands, legs, and other parts of the body that require special attention.
Do not apply on the face.
Do not apply right after shaving or laser hair removal.
Why should I use sunscreen when using this kit?
The products included in this kit contain glycolic acid which makes the skin more vulnerable to sunburns. Try EltaMD UV Pure with SPF 47 to protect your skin after treatment.
Shop Glytone products at Rejuvent Skincare and see how much softer your skin can be!