Exfoliating Scrub that Polishes Away Debris
SkinCeuticals Micro-Exfoliating Scrub helps unveil a smoother, brighter complexion while cleansing pores and hydrating to soften and improve skin textrure. This advanced exfoliating formula is meticulously crafted to rejuvenate your skin, leaving it revitalized, polished, and radiantly glowing.
The Micro-Exfoliating Scrub features a powerful 2% concentration of hydrated silica, combined with glycerin, and aloe extract to purify pores and promote a healthy skin barrier.
Use this scrub weekly and see how your skin can look visibly brighter and smoother. This scrub is excellent in conjunction with skin treatments and serum because it removes dead cells and debris so the products can be easily absorbed.
SkinCeuticals Micro-Exfoliating Scrub Features & Benefits:
- Mechanically exfoliates skin and polishes away dead skin cells
- Gently removes the build-up of dead cells and impurities
- Delivers hydration to smooth and soften skin’s surface
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, soap-free, fragrance-free, dye-free and alcohol-free
- Suitable for dry, normal, oily, or combination skin
- Hydrated Silica – A derivative of silicon dioxide and a naturally occurring mineral, hydrated silica lifts and removes dead skin cells, excess oil, and debris from the skin’s surface.
- Glycerin – Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Naturally occurring in aloe vera, this potent leaf extract has cooling and refreshing properties that are linked to its moisturizing gel texture. It is known to have a synergistic effect when used in conjunction with other soothing ingredients.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the benefits of this scrub?
The scrub purifies pores and promotes a healthier skin barrier, it is formulated with hydrated silica, glycerin, and aloe barbadensis leaf extract to mildly exfoliate skin. These ingredients lift and remove dead skin cells, excess oils, and debris from the skin’s surface.
How to use this scrub?
Once daily, apply a small amount of this gentle face scrub onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If using in the morning, apply before SkinCeuticals vitamin C serums (like C E Ferulic and Phloretin CF) and sunscreens. If using in the evening, apply before SkinCeuticals corrective products and moisturizers (like Phyto A Brightening Treatment and Triple Lipid Restore).
Can I use this scrub with a retinol product?
Yes. The scrub can be used with a retinol. For more gentle exfoliation, apply SkinCeuticals Cell Cycle Catalyst which is formulated with multi-acids to accelerate cell turnover and exfolation.