At-Home Facial Mask Regimen for More Radiant Skin
Yes, you can pamper your skin at home and unveil more radiant skin. At Rejuvent, we offer many in-office facials and also solutions for our patients and customers to try at home.
This mask set is our favorite to remove dead cells and impurities; remove excess sebum without drying the skin and brighten the skin.
Exfoliate, Polish and Brighten Features and Benefits:
- Cleanses and exfoliates the skin
- Purifies and soothes
- Unclogs pores and absorbs excess oil
- Leaves skin looking polished and smooth
- Helps to noticeably refine the appearance of pores
- Brightens dull skin
- Resurfacing acids gently remove dull, dry skin for a more hydrated, radiant glow
- Multiple calming agents reduce the appearance of redness
Suggested at-Home Facial Mask Protocol:
- Wash your face with Revision Skincare Brightening Facial Wash.
– This exfoliating and brightening cleanser uses Salicylic and Glycolic acids to remove impurities and excess oils.
- Rinse the skin
- Apply Revision Skincare Black Mask, leave it on for 15 to 20 min.
– This mask cleans, removes excess sebum, nourishes, soothes and purifies your skin.
- Tap a little water on the skin and gently apply Revision Skincare Finishing Touch in circular motions until the Black Mask is removed.
– This product provides serious exfoliation and lifts away dead, dry and dehydrated cells
- Rinse and pat dry the skin.
- Apply the Jan Marini Luminate Mask for 20 minutes.
– This mask brightens the skin and unveils radiant skin
- Rinse and dry the skin.