Protects Your Skin While neutralizing Free Radicals!
Jan Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45 is a physical broad-brand sun protectant and protects against both UVA and UVB rays. It contains antioxidants that neutralize free radicals to minimize damage. Contains ingredients that minimize irritation while calming and soothing skin. Contains ingredients that absorb excess oil. With its sheer tint and matte finish, this mattifying formula diminishes the appearance of a shiny complexion.
Jan Marini Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45
- Lightly tinted, sheer and matte
- Physical Protectant, SPF 45
- Broad-Spectrum protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Contains antioxidants that neutralizes free radicals
- Minimizes inflammation, calms and soothes skin
- Absorbs excess oil
- Non-comedogenic, does not clog pores
- Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
- Matte Finish
- Alpha bisabolol soothes a stressed complexion
- Green tea extract protects against damaging free radicals
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide
- Green Tea Extract
- CoEnzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)
- Oil Capture System
Skin Type: All
Marini Physical Protection SPF 45 Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a mineral sunscreen?
Yes, the Physical Protection is a mineral sunscreen with 6% Titanium Dioxide, and 8% Zinc Oxide as active ingredients.
Is this a water-resistant sunscreen?
Yes. Re-apply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
Does this sunscreen contain antioxidants?
Yes, it contains Green Tea Extract, COQ10 and Alpha Bisabolol which provide enhanced antioxidant benefits while soothing and calming the skin.
How to apply this product?
Shake well before use. Apply as the last step in your skincare routine. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure, reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.